Monday, September 6, 2010

Cheapest Bolle Performance Vigilante Sunglasses (Matte Black/G-Standard PLUS (EagleVision 2 Dark in frame EagleVision 2 TNS 20))



Over All Rating Reviews :
I've not owned many pairs of sunglasses, but that's mainly due to the fact that I was 35 before having lasik surgery and being able to wear a "normal" pair of sunglasses. I've always gravitated to the really top notch shades, like Maui Jims, etc. But I saw these, and was looking for a pair of driving glasses, and this three lens set has a pair, so I thought, "why not", and I gave them a try.

These are by far the best sunglasses I've ever owned. I was a devout Maui Jim owner before these, but never more. Let me give you a couple reasons why:

1. I gotta big head. Yeah, that's right, a big pumpkin on top of my shoulders. I'm 6'2" and 300lbs of good lovin man flesh, and have always had problems with sunglasses putting dents in my temples because my head was just too big. These are perfect for a person with a big melon. I've never had a set that fit better.

2. The three lenses! Wow, that is beyond cool. Very lightly shaded blue-blocker type of lens that's perfect for driving or on the golf course. There's a darker shade of brown that I wear at sunrise or sunset, cuts the glare tremendously. And then my favorites, the gray lenses. All three are polarized, which is perfect for me as I am on the boat all summer, and fly RC airplanes year round. These are fabulous for flying my planes as they cut all the glare and allow me to see my planes clearly, without losing them in the sun or in a cloud.

3. Semi-wrap-around - the lenses extend beyond the edge of your eye and wrap slightly towards your temple. Hot dang! My car's a convertible and with the top down I get horrible dry eyes because of the air flow across my eyes. Not with these babies on!! I also mow the yard with them on as they keep all that dust and dirt out of my eyes. Really a multi-functional pair of shades!!!

4. Price - holy cow, for this price you get in essence three pairs of sunglasses! No way! Oh, I beg to differ, yes way! I highly suggest you be careful when swapping lenses as the frame almost bends double if you're not careful, but swapping the lenses is only seconds to accomplish. And keep that handy lens towel around, it's really great at removing those smudges and finger prints from swapping lenses.

In summary, I find myself wearing these all the time, to the point that often times when I go indoors I forget I have them on. I actually do use all three lenses too, which I was convinced I would never do. This is a steal! These are, in one simple word, brilliant!

PROS: changeable lenses, inexpensive price, high high quality lenses and lense materials, fit and finish.

CONS: really the only one I can think of is the frame when changing lenses. Make sure you follow the instructions, took me several tries to figure it out, as the instructions are somewhat stilted.
Get more detail about Bolle Performance Vigilante Sunglasses (Matte Black/G-Standard PLUS (EagleVision 2 Dark in frame + EagleVision 2 + TNS 20)).


Price comparison shopping



No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links