Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shop For BOLLE Vigilante Competivision Sunglasses



Over All Rating Reviews :
I rarely write reviews except when something really bothers me so I am putting this out there so others can avoid the same problem I had. The website title from Optics Planet for this product indicates "with interchangeable lenses". Just received the sunglasses and also, no interchangeable lenses included. I called Optics Planet and the customer service person agreed that the website was "Probably not very clear" that "they could take interchangeable lenses, but they don't necessarily come with interchangeable lenses". He did nothing to fix the problem (i.e. offer to pay for shipping back to them for free, etc.). I told him that I was not the only person that was confused about this product, and that i just found another reviewer that had the same problem, so obviously something was amiss with the website, but he did nothing about it. He said he would "make a note in the comment senction". I would definitely steer clear of Optics Planet for future purchases as their customer service dept. is ineffective. Now I have to go and deal with the hassle of returning this, waiting for the refund to process, etc. Very frustrating.
Get more detail about BOLLE Vigilante Competivision Sunglasses.





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links