Sunday, May 1, 2011

Buy Bolle Performance Vigilante Sunglasses (Matte Black/G-Standard PLUS (EagleVision 2 Dark in frame EagleVision 2 TNS 20))



Over All Rating Reviews :
Have used my Bolle sunglasses for a week now, and I really like the fact it comes with three different lenses. The lenses take some practice changing in and out, and I've had a few problems with them popping out. Once the lenses are in, the sunglasses are very light to wear and cover a large portion of the face. Overall, I am happy with my purchase, with the only comment they need to improve the lense changing.
Get more detail about Bolle Performance Vigilante Sunglasses (Matte Black/G-Standard PLUS (EagleVision 2 Dark in frame + EagleVision 2 + TNS 20)).





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links