Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Purchase Bolle Sport Fang Sunglasses (Dark Tortoise/TNS)



Over All Rating Reviews :
I wear these sunglasses driving, sailing, sunbathing, power walking, and doing just about anything else I care to do on a sunny day. They don't slip when you sweat, thanks to non-slip rubber ridges at the nose pieces, and they wrap around your head gently but firmly so they don't fall off if you move your head quickly in any direction--even down! The lenses also don't seem to scratch as easily as some other brands, (Oakley, ahem) which is nice. I highly recommend them. Also, it appears that they've been tagged for men, but I'm a woman and they look great on me.
Get more detail about Bolle Sport Fang Sunglasses (Dark Tortoise/TNS).





No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links